If you have a trouble or a bug — please, write about it in this forum
Interface
I have a problem, when I receive a message there is no sound. I have to keep looking at my Android device to not miss a message. I have already done all the settings I know about the sound. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can fix it? Thanks in advance.
Heorhii Lysenko
Hi!
Can you show me screenshot from your system settings?
In the settings, choose "Applications" - "MyChat" - "Notifications" and provide screenshot.
Interface
The screenshot is attached (The screenshot is from the Cyrus device) . We tested the app on two devices, once on the Android device from Cyrus (Android 7, Cyrus CM17) and on the device from Xiaomi ( Xiaomi Mi 8, Android 10, version QKQ1.190828.002). On the Xiaomi, the LED light blinks when a message arrives and it vibrates, but there is no sound. On the Cyrus device, neither the sound nor a vibration comes. Interestingly, a beep is heard on both devices when using the location request or announcement functions. Again, there is no sound and generally nothing happens when using the "wake-up user" function. I thank you in advance for the help.
Attachments
MyChat.jpg
MyChat.jpg (56.68 KiB) Viewed 18795 times
Heorhii Lysenko
Thanks for the provided screenshot, we will try to fix this behavior in the next update.
Heorhii Lysenko
If you turn up the "media volume" (not the notifications volume), does the notification sound appear?
Alona Kutsenko
Interface, is the issue still relevant?
Last bumped by Alona Kutsenko on Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:44 am.