If you have a trouble or a bug — please, write about it in this forum
jodelvalle
This is like the third time MyChat changes language from English to Russian even though English is the preferred language and it is specified on the client template. The same has happened to three users so far.

Version 5.24.0
Alexey Pikurov
Do you use the "Client settings templates" tool in the MyChat Server admin console for assigning user options to remote clients?

MyChat Client doesn't change the interface language settings by yourself.
jodelvalle
Hey Alex,

Yes, we use the option to assign English as the default language on the template. I don't know whether it is normal behavior or some sort of bug, but even with the English language as default it has happened a few time where the client starts in Russian and the user has to change it to English. I'll let you know if it becomes an issue.

JD
Alexey Pikurov
Hello!

Ok, can you show me screenshot from your settings template? I'll try to repeat it on my server.
jodelvalle
Attached is the screenshot.
Attachments
2-24-2017 9-15-06 AM.png
2-24-2017 9-15-06 AM.png (407.87 KiB) Viewed 3592 times
Alexey Pikurov
Thanks. I will check this.
Alexey Pikurov
Bug found and fixed, thanks for your remark. Popup menu items and languages was in incorrect order. I will create new build (same version 5.24) and post the download link in this topic tomorrow.
jodelvalle
Do I need to upgrade the clients too?
jodelvalle
Yeah, I wish I could speak Russian...
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (118.43 KiB) Viewed 3582 times
Alexey Pikurov
:) You must stop MyChat Server before install a new build. This window notify you about it. I'll check, why this message have shown on russian.
Alexey Pikurov
Message translated for the future versions, thanks.