Any questions about MyChat: installation, tuning, licensing etc.
otrotabi
Ok. Now I understood the problem. It was permissions´related. I am starting to see how it works now, thanks.

One further question, which I am not 100 % sure how to express though (and if it is possible). It looks like you identify yourself in the internal server with your name, but I guess that you -as myself- maybe working from different places (laptops if you wish) throughout your day.

Since integration with VNC is simple enough, I started naming users "laptop named" to use an expression, in order to be able to use VNC remote control . Is it possible to "separate" users and laptops and keep the VNC client embedded ?
Alona Kutsenko
We do not quite understand what do you mean by "separating users and laptops"? Provide more details about your idea, please.

And, do you use our VNC plugin?
otrotabi
Yes, I am using your plugin. It works fine except for an ocasional black screen.

I will try to elaborate a bit further, but basically I use Vnc remote control on an ip based scheme (because I need to access some services or programs which are setup on specific machines) while (I guess) you try to give a user based support.

Does it make sense ?
[smilie=crazy_pilot.gif]
Alona Kutsenko
VNC black screen occurs when the other remote desktop contains two monitors and the plugin can't define which screen to display.

I use Vnc remote control on an ip based scheme

The idea of using our VNC plugin is exactly in not memorizing IP addresses. Access is performed from any place in the chat by clicking on a user. The plugin decides where to connect. However, we do not insist on using this method because you might have another work scheme.

If you have more questions, please, create new topics for each question, and we will answer them :)
Thank you.