Any questions about MyChat: installation, tuning, licensing etc.
earlytester
Website visitors have to see the mychat window on click of a button,instead of the current Default chat button.

Is it possible?
Alona Kutsenko
Hello!
Can you provide more details of what you mean? Perhaps, show some examples of your idea.
Udayarajangauthaman
Is simple,Instead of support button it should open for any other button like clicking on Connect Early in the screen capture

Regards
Attach
Attachments
Connect Early.png
Connect Early.png (1.96 MiB) Viewed 7900 times
Udayarajangauthaman
<a href=# style="border-radius: 25px" style="background-color: 'FF9900'" style="color:darkred" >Get in Touch Early</a>

The above is the html for Get in Touch.

There is an OnClick() for a tag but that will call only js function.

As I dont know the function name I am not able to use that.

Theres seems to be no way to execute <script> by clicking on Get in touch without knowing function name.

Anyways as discussed pls consult with your developer regarding this and do let me know.

Cheers
Uday
Alona Kutsenko
Can you post a screenshot of the section "Support button to a website" on Admin Control Panel?
jzgmY4wsc1.png
MyChat Admin Panel
jzgmY4wsc1.png (380.25 KiB) Viewed 7849 times
Alona Kutsenko
Is there are any users in this group? (Must be visible a little below, the section "Users of the selected group" — the screen capture does not show this part)
Alona Kutsenko
No, please capture the list of users in the section I mentioned before "Support button to website" -> "Users of the selected group" . Because there is only the title of the list visible in the image.

Perhaps, you need to change the browser scale — it's size does not allow to view the whole information.